All the accommodations chosen are special, in a great many different ways, often reflecting the tastes and personalities of the people who run them. The accommodations are 3* or 4* hotels or equivalent category guest houses; small hotels in most cases. Many of these lodgings have swimming pools, bar and meal services, on request. All accommodations include breakfast.
Accommodation in 3* or 4* hotels (or equivalent category guest houses); small hotels in most cases. Many of these lodgings have swimming pools, bar and meal services.
Accommodation in 4* or 5* hotels (or equivalent level lodgings), with a selection of services that may include swimming pool, spa and a gourmet restaurant.
MEALS AND FOOD EXPERIENCES
There is no half-board available for our tours.
- Most of the rural accommodations don’t have permanent food & beverage services. Therefore, if the customer intends to require a meal, it has to be done in advance (in a maximum of three days pre-arrival). This is subject to availability.
- Picnic package: customers may also request in advance a picnic lunch for the riding days, which will be delivered every morning by the hotels. That picnic will consist of a light meal, easily carried in the bike. That is not included in the regular tour and it has a fee which will vary according to each tour. It generally includes: a small water bottle, juice and liquid yogurt, one ham sandwich and one cheese sandwich, one piece of cake, one cereal bar and one piece of fruit.
- Restaurants: our tours combine bigger and more touristic cities with smaller rural and typical villages, therefore there are two different restaurant realities:
- In the cities, customers will have a range of places to choose from and the service schedules will be wider in order to accommodate the demand.
- In the villages, customers will have fewer options and it will be harder for them to find places open when needed